As an Independent School, we are inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
Our last full ISI Inspection took place in 2015 and we were found to be 'Excellent' in all nine categories:
- Quality of pupils' achievements and learning: Excellent
- Contribution of curricular and extracurricular provision: Excellent
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils: Excellent
- Pastoral care: Excellent
- Arrangements for welfare, health and safety: Excellent
- Quality of governance: Excellent
- Quality of leadership and management: Excellent
- Quality of links with parents, carers and guardians: Excellent
- Contribution of the teaching: Excellent
The full report and a summary of the findings are available to download below.
This outstanding report is a testament to the commitment of all staff, governors and pupils to the success of every girl that passes through the School.
In October 2018, ISI returned to the School to undertake their Regulatory Compliance Report and we were found to have 'met' (the highest possible outcome for this type of inspection) all of the compliance criteria. A copy of this report can be downloaded below.
The School aims to create a friendly, caring community, where every individual is valued