Aftercare Assistant - Junior Department
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support our After School Care team based in our Junior Department at Leicester High School for Girls in Leicester. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual to provide a caring, secure environment whilst ensuring our pupils’ time in After Care is engaging and fun.
To provide support to the After Care Manager in the delivery of planned activities. Working hours will be 3.15 pm to 5.30 pm, 3 days per week, term time only (35 weeks), at £8.80 per hour.
What We Offer
- The opportunity of working with a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected School.
- Staff discount on School fees.
- Free car parking on site.
- Discounts from local businesses through our Shop Local Card
The right candidate will have:
- Previous childcare experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the School.
- Level 3 childcare qualification or working towards this qualification.
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed. Please ring the School Office to arrange.
Please download the full job description below and apply online