We are delighted to be working towards our Artsmark Award.
What is the Artsmark Award?
Artsmark believe every young person should have the opportunity to be creative and to experience and participate in extraordinary arts and culture. The Artsmark Award is the only creative quality standard for schools and education settings. It can help unlock young people’s potential, building their confidence, character and resilience.
LHS are using Artsmark’s clear and flexible framework to embed creativity across the whole curriculum, address school improvement priorities and bring learning to life in every single lesson.
- Build young people’s confidence, character and resilience through creativity
- Support the health and wellbeing of pupils through arts and culture
- Strengthen pupil voice and develop young people’s leadership skills through Artsmark
- Meet requirements for Quality of Education by using Artsmark’s flexible framework to maintain a broad and ambitious curriculum that connects learning across all subjects
- Access professional support, advice and resources to strengthen your arts provision
- Develop new partnerships with the country’s most treasured cultural organisations
See our Statement of Commitment to achieving the Artsmark Award below.