Our Vision, Aims and Policies
To provide an exceptional and ‘boutique’ all-round education which will prepare our students for happy and fulfilling lives, and, therefore, during their years with us creating memories that will last a life-time.
At Leicester High School for Girls, through our teaching and provision, we aim:
- To create a friendly, caring community where every individual is valued.
- To develop intellectual curiosity, academic excellence and a life-long love of learning.
- To discover and nurture individual talents, creativity and self-belief.
- To develop personal values of respect, acceptance, understanding and determination.
- Leicester High School has a Christian Foundation and is open to girls of all faiths, or none.
Our relevant policies are available below as downloadable PDFs.