Skip to content ↓

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact the School?

Our contact details, including how to contact the Chair of Governors, can be found here.

If you have a query about your daughter's progress, in the Senior School, we recommend that you contact her Form Tutor in the first instance, who will then pass the query on to her Head of Year if needed. 

In the Junior Department we recommend you initially speak to her Teacher.