Working at LHS
Our small size means everyone is someone at LHS and we pride ourselves on our family feel. We specialise in bringing out the very best in girls aged 3 to 18 and our School philosophy of Education, Confidence and Opportunity is key to all we do, from our Early Years to our outstanding Sixth Form.
All LHS staff contribute towards the goal of providing a supportive, challenging and fun environment which enables our girls to achieve their potential.
All staff have access to a wide range of benefits which include:
- 17 weeks of holiday for teaching staff
- Excellent annual leave provision for full-time support staff, plus UK bank holidays.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Subsidised lunches
- Private healthcare
- Staff discount on School fees
- A structured CPD programme
- Free car parking on site
- Discounts from local businesses through our Shop Local Card.
We have different pension schemes covering different groups of staff which provide valuable benefits on retirement, as well as a death in service benefit.