Aims and Policies
At Leicester High School for Girls, through our teaching and provision, we aim:
- To create a friendly, caring community where every individual is valued.
- To develop intellectual curiosity, academic excellence and a life-long love of learning.
- To discover and nurture individual talents, creativity and self-belief.
- To develop personal values of respect, acceptance, understanding and determination.
- Leicester High School has a Christian Foundation and is open to girls of all faiths, or none.
Our relevant policies are available below as downloadable PDFs.