Uniform is compulsory for girls in Years 6 to 11. Our Sixth Formers do not have a formal uniform but must adhere to a dress code.
Our uniform is designed to be comfortable and smart, whilst providing value for money for parents.
All items MUST be purchased from our School uniform supplier, Schoolwear solutions, unless otherwise stated.
- Navy blazer (must be worn to/from School and on formal occasions)
- Girls must have one or more of:
- Tartan kilt
- Navy pinstriped skirt
- Navy pinstriped trousers
- Blue ¾ length sleeved blouse
- Navy V-neck sweater
- Smart navy or black coat/jacket (optional)
- School Scarf (optional)
- Navy, purple of cerise plain scarf/hat/gloves (optional) - Do not need to be purchased from the uniform supplier
- Blue lab coat
- Blue apron for Food Studies – Years 6-9 - Provided by School and added to your account
- Calculator for Mathematics - Provided by School and added to your account
- Navy opaque or skin coloured tights/navy socks (not trainer liners) - Do not need to be purchased from the uniform supplier
- Sensible, low-heeled black shoes – not suede or plimsolls - Do not need to be purchased from the uniform supplier
- PE Uniform