Uniform is compulsory for girls in Years 6 to 11. Our Sixth Formers do not have a formal uniform but must adhere to a dress code.
Our uniform is designed to be comfortable and smart, whilst providing value for money for parents.
All items in bold MUST be purchased from our School uniform supplier, Schoolwear solutions
- Navy blazer (must be worn to/from School and formal occasions)
- Tartan kilt Years 6–8 (optional for Years 9-11)
- Navy pinstriped skirt (alternative for Years 9-11)
- Navy pinstriped trousers (optional)
- Blue blouse, ¾ sleeves
- Navy V-neck sweater
- Smart navy or black coat/jacket (optional)
- School scarf (optional)
- Navy, purple or cerise plain scarf/hat/gloves (optional)
- Blue laboratory coat
- Blue apron for Years 6-9 available from School
- Navy, opaque or skin-coloured tights/navy socks, not trainer socks
- Sensible low-heeled black shoes – not suede, plimsolls or trainers
- PE Uniform
- Hair – should be tidy and long hair must be tied back from the face. Hair should be natural in both colour and appearance.
- Accessories should be plain and navy/blue/cerise/purple/same colour as hair.
- Jewellery – Wrist watches may be worn. Smartwatches and Fitbits are not permitted in School. Only one pair of plain gold/silver stud earrings may be worn in pierced earlobes.
- No other piercings are permitted.
- Bracelets/necklaces may be worn if they have a religious significance, but they must not be visible at any time. Such items must be worn under the sleeve/blouse so they do not show, and removed during PE for safety reasons.
The Headmaster’s ruling in all matters related to uniform is final.
- Nail varnish is not permitted in School.
- Makeup should not be worn in School.