Our PE uniform is designed to ensure the girls have comfortable and safe clothing for the range of sports we offer.
The PE Uniform is the same for Year 1 to 5 girls and Senior girls, removing the cost for parents which usually occurs when the girls move to secondary school.
All Girl's year 1 - 11
- White sports socks
- Trainers - with non-marking soles
- Navy base layer – Optional for Juniors. Available from the Uniform shop with the School's logo but non-branded versions brought from elsewhere may be worn.
- All girls MUST have at least one long leg option from:
- Tracksuit bottoms
The following items must be the branded versions from the Uniform Shop.
- Polo shirt – This must be the branded version from the Uniform Shop.
- Quarter-zip top – This must be the branded version from the Uniform Shop.
- We recommend girls also have at least one short leg option from:
- Navy joggers
- Navy cycling shorts
- Branded LHS polo shirt
- Quarter-zip Top
- Trainers – with non-marking soles
Extras for Years 1-5 - Swimming Kit
- Pink rucksack - provided by the School and added to your account
- Plain navy blue swimming costume - A branded swimming costume is available from the Uniform Shop but non-branded versions brought from elsewhere may be worn
- Swimming hat - Pink/Blue/Purple swimming hat (adult size recommended for an easier fit)
- Towel and hairbrush
Extras for Years 6 - 11
These must be the branded versions from the Uniform Shop.
- Badminton racket and Tennis racket
- A large sturdy combination padlock for PE locker
- Navy football socks