As a reflection of their position within the School, our Sixth Formers do not have a uniform. However, they are expected to adhere to the dress code below when on School premises, attending examinations or representing the School in any way.
Everyday Dress Code
- Clothing should be smart and appropriate for the work environment
- Tops, jumpers or cardigans should be free from large logos or slogans. They should cover the chest, shoulders and midriff completely.
- A dress or skirt should be of a modest length.
- Shoes or boots must be closed in (both toe and heel) and appropriate for school.
- Hair should be of any natural tones and jewellery should be discreet and removable for certain activities. Please note that facial piercings are not permitted.
Sportswear will be required for certain enrichment activities
- Denim (e.g. jeans, jacket)
- Loungewear (e.g. hoodies, fleece, joggers)
- Sportswear/trainers (unless required for certain enrichment activities)
Formal dress code for School events or public functions (e.g. Open Morning, Carol Service)
- Sixth Form are required to wear formal business wear
- A tailored jacket or blazer
- A smart blouse or top
- A tailored skirt, trousers or a dress
The Headmaster’s ruling on all matters related to the dress code is final.