As a reflection of their position within the School, our Sixth Formers do not have a uniform. However, they are expected to adhere to the below dress code when on School premises, attending examinations or representing the School in any way.
- Clothing should, at all times, be smart and formal.
- Sixth Form are required to wear formal business wear. Smart tailored skirt, trousers or dress are all acceptable with a jacket, to and from School and to public functions.
- A tailored jacket or blazer, plain in design: black, blue or grey.
- Girls should wear smart tailored trousers, business wear dress or skirt which is no more than 2 inches above the knee. Where trousers are worn, they should be at least ankle length. Leggings are not appropriate.
- A smart blouse or top. These should be free from logo or slogan, and cover the shoulders and midriff completely. Tops should be modest and necklines should be appropriate for the workplace.
- Jumpers are permitted and should be smart, fine knit and worn under the blazer/jacket. No casual fleece tops.
- Shoes must be smart and of a dark colour, closed in (both toe and heel) and appropriate for school.
- Hair should be of natural colour and jewellery should be appropriate for school and be discreet. (Please note that facial piercings are not permitted.)